Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tangled tale

Last Saturday, went for a movie day out at Sunway with my lil niece, and we watched
RAPUNZEL : tangled in 3D.So, being a baby sitter during the weekend kinda nice to do once in a while. One word for this Walt Disney animation is: HAPPYness :) i fell in love watching Disney animation movie when they finally announced and they live happily ever after,THE END .





Anyway, i suck at doing a movie review, so am not gonna review anything here, you gotta catch it yourself. Its some kinda movie that i realy realy love to watch when am a small lil girl and even now am crazy over it. Mandy more voice sound like Anne Hathaway in this and i seriously thought it was that Princess diary for a Lil while.Zachary Levi is responsible behind the macho Flynn Rider character. In case you guy miss it out, Zach is also known as the man behind chuck:) and gotta tell u this, its way way way better than watching princess and the frog which i remember i almost doze off with Trishal and Anand which we eventually change our movie night to the playboy mansion.

Lets skip the boring part and move on to my favorite part of all



one of the scene that i wanna make it real in my real real life
imagine Flynn Rider aka my special someone roll me on a boat, take me out for a night date and watch those lantern being heat up in the air. amazing thing that i wanna do



will, he come and save me like this from my castle? hahaha


Flynn Rider aka my prince charming




my nieces ( angeline and narishaa tan siew man)




So, we ate pizza after the movie and shop. Bought a new shoelace because i love the polca dots on it. Spend around 40bukcs for a 1001 nature wonder you must see before you die by michael bright in collabaration with UNESCO.



and finally their crazy aunt with the 3D spec on!

No comments:

Post a Comment