Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fugly leg


Pangkor trip: great escape after my anatomy II paper 20052010

Nobody is perfect, and indeed am i
am proud to admit , the worst body part that i hate now
is my LEG!
my super short
my super uneven ton
my super rough
my super big
my super fugly
my super hairy
my super UGLY LEG

yea, i hate my leg that much! feel like chopping them off , and had a barbie doll leg on mine,(bright shinny smooth long sexy leg)

neway, i bitcch bout my leg because of this recent hair removal cream that i applied on. On the box, it is clearly stated that it is for sensitive skin.Unfortunately,i choose to apply it on my leg and my leg turn into reddish spot.After a week my skin become like a scale and they peel off easily! yuck!i pampered my leg with all kinda lotion i can ever grab in the market and non of them working
and i don't wanna wear skirt anymore now, nor short :/ freaking disgusted.
This come to my only solution, to meet the dermatologist on Thursday.

Ps/I miss my clear, clean, spotless leg!i want them back badly before christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment