Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stalker


somebody is watching over you : 17012010 st George church penang

Followed someone idea , fill up my Sunday afternoon by going to CHURCH ! St anne church Bukit Mertajam is where i spend my every sunday morning since am 5-17 years old .I admit as i grew up, im MIA most of the time which is something am not proud of. Went and did some reflection in the old church and it works! im at peace for a moment, me doing the talking to the God, Mother marry, Jesus. Says some prayer and ask for some help and strength to be a stronger human being. Apart from asking forgiveness and blessing for my family.

Its weird when u want a company so bad and u cant find it. Been scrolling down my whole entire contact numbers and i cant find any, they are either busy studying, working or not around in Bm. So at last i decided to go shopping alone. Sound a bit crazy but wait for the crazy part to come. Wore a purple pdi tank top, and a skinny jean and am all ready to go shoe hunting all by myself. Actually, the purpose of me going there is to get my new copy of Cleo magazine December issue. Been waiting for it like mad and also to find my missing f5 keyboard button that had been missing.

Arrived at Jusco, parked my car outside and all ready set to go, ask some friend around where do i find a decent Saturday and Sunday part time job, and my friend who is working at opera suggested the dinosaur kids place which offer rm 4 per hour. I doubt that job is nice, so i decided to just let it go. Furthermore, dad and mum would not allow me work anymore regarding all the stuff that happen lately

So, i went up to the popular bookstore to get my latest Cleo mag issue but after spending my time belek-ing there, cant find any and i realize something

A STALKER! blue shirt guys, disgusting face guy, he followed me all this while from the shoe shop! gooooooosssssh! am TERRIFIED! am serios, no joke. so i walk out and went to living cabin and he is still following me around. MUMMMY! i need u ....
this time for real, and suddenly he ask me am i alone shopping and mumble some word. I got so scared , i feel like talking out a pepper spray which i dont have one to just spray on his yucky face. I said nope and i quickly move to digi and thank God he is not there anymore :/ weeeuwww.. i got panic and i ask the guard to follow me to my car park. This is serios! stalker is not funny thing. It happen to me and it can happen to anyone.

Not that for once i felt like am a celebrity / paparazi condition, but this is severe case, serious case. It may happen if u don't take a smart action. I don't wanna elaborate more but i find out that stalker usually aiming for solo teen girl shopping in the mall. So, if u encounter one, do go for public places and ask for some help. Approach the counter or ask your friend to pick u up if your too traumatized to drive all the way back

Stalking may be alright in Facebook and stuff, but a stalker around you and when u feel your been observed all the time is scary.So gals out there , if u wanna go out window shopping, its better for u to go in a group :)rather than one although at time u feel like being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment