Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gurney day out!


passembur



satay



food=yummylicious



rojak



or chien





marianne


My two crazy friend(hazmida and cassandra)

Fantabolous saturday ever! met my kalut gang at secret recipe jusco bm and we came up with a random plan to go around penang island. Marry let us tumpang her new myvi which is freaking nice to gurney. Walk around gurney plaza before we headed for our dinner at the gurney drive

First time i went to gurney and came back with empty handed, been tahan my desire to shop so i can shop again with mumy next week. So many sale in here and its crazy! wish am a billionaire now.Kitchen is down with 30 % sale and saw this nice black dress that i wanna have badly.

Had some real fun time with them.Feel like am myself again after so long, to like what i eat and to eat what i like. I totally forget bout all the sad stuff when it come to food and my awesome friends is around me. Hazmida, cassandra, marriane and lee ling ( we bounded ever since primary years to secondary) and they are still the same friend that i have during the days in school. Its so funny how time pass so fast and we are all grown up now.

Waiting for my darling nidya to be back from tanjung malim and am gonna book her to accompany me for movie and shopping next weeek, miss her bucket already ( darling if your reading this ) you must be smiling now .

Cant wait for the langkawi or jerejak trip next week with my awesome friend. already start miss singing dynamite together with all by buddy in marry's car. Hope to catch up with u guy soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment