Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Passport disappointment

Do i have to make my self the VIP to be entertain in the government sector?
totally feeling so much in the lazy mood when my mum woke me up at 7am to do our passport on Saturday morning. The best part, we arrived at 9am and waited till 12.20pm(letme counted again its 3 and half freaking long hours) wasted waiting for the long number to be appear on the screen. Ours is 1099 and 1100 and the number when we get our number was 1028.Waited like crazy people and were so happy when our numbers been called out. Prepared 2 passport photos and a photostatted ic to be handed to the lady at the counter. She took our form and said:

Day 1

Passport lady no 1: Hari ni tak sempak nak buat, besok datang bayar dan ambik passport
Me: So, kena ambik number sekali lagi tak cik?
Passport lady no 1: Tak payah, you datang dan cakap nak bayar passport dan ambik passport besok ya.
Me (disappointed): Hari ni memang tak boleh dapat ka?
Passport lady no 1: Hari ni memang tak boleh sebab kauter tutup pukul 12
me in my mind: okay, i understand since i have been in customer service line before


Day 2( sunday morning at 10.15am)
Passport lady no 2 : yea, bayar rm100 di sine
Me: handed the rm100 ( super happy to get my passport at last)
Passport lady no 2: Cik, minta maaf kena datang besok sebab sine, kena tunggu 2 jam selapas pembayaran.
Me: I was like! uh? besok saya ada kerja la cik
Passport lady no 2: Kalau macam tu, datang hari sabtu


What i discover : U can gain your passport in a day
the verdict: Thats bullshiiit! i took 3 days to get mine. if u wanna get the same day you have to be the arly bird or you have to wait and wait and wait
What i understand: She can actually ask me to pay the freaking rm100 yesterday itself so i gain my passport on sunday
The verdict: She is just feeling a bit lazy to do so, so she told me besok datang dan bayar:(



Love it coz it suit for my casual wear and its only rm 30


Random bag that i got from auto city
price: RM30
colour available: Grey, Brown, Black


Realize that all my bag is mostly brown in colour, dont know why i have a thing on brown bags. Speaking of bags, i heard that somebody got a bag for me and i cant wait to see how it looks like! ahem.

Anyway, was so bored on sunday, decided to curl my hair with that curl rod stick and i look like a ghost, so havent decide to curl it half to create more volume to my hair or just leave it straight for x-mas. emmm, most of my friends agreed that i should try curling.


think i need to work on putting a pair of those fake eye lashes coz i dont have any on it now



this is the reason why i dont smile in my normal photo because i just look super weird with my smile.
From the picture above, i need lotsa stuff to learn bout make up, i may be a good painter but not make up! My scary pictures above have alot to say bout my wrong technique used for make up. So,gotta learn lot from darling trishal, my roomie, veona and Miss earth, swee yee.

2 comments:

  1. hey dear..should try to make up more frequent.hehe. n i can get u fake eye lashes.got a lot.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, im still trying, i wanna learn how to do the make up for smokey eye effect. u teach me kay :)

    ReplyDelete