Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

French Manicure

Fantabolus day out with mum at last! DECENT day out, GIRLY day : shop at sunway.
The shops are the same except for NICHI! opening soon in sunway! gosh i cant wait for that shop to finally open its retail store in sunway.
Bought few cosmetic things such as 2 face mask, french nail polish from etude house, etude pink glitter eye shadow and BB cream
Finally, i feel like am a women back. I don't really make up except for certain occasion or certain function. Usually am with lip gloss and am off to go.

Today am having such a bad hair day but mummy promised me a treat to my hair on the weekend :)I want back my black shinny hair badly. My long black hair look kinda dull and frizzy after i blow dry them.
I wash you,
I conditioner ed you,
I even air dried you,
but gosh! why is so hard to control you,
long long frizzy hair?
i think i probably need a wig to covered up a bad hair day.

Take away sushi king 's sushi with wasabi and off we go home.


Grey voir halter neck tank top(m size)


White voir halter neck tank top (s size)

Shop at voir and bought a tank top and THOSE are the perasan pic of myself


horrible, frizzy , brittle hair

In a 2 weeks time: am gonna have curl on my hair :) weeee

No comments:

Post a Comment