Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lil UP-date

STUDY

Hey folks, its been awhile i drop something recently, been lil busy with all my studies, exams, mid terms and am glad now that it is all over for good ( sad to say that am not having a happy ending to my final ) perhaps its my last final that i will ever take in UTAR :) am not being pessimistic but i do have limited ability on my current course that am doing now. Challenging my own ability and capability is a torturing long process that i encounter for almost 3 years now.Never give up is a motivation word that been chanting in my mind ever since the word FAIL is a shadow of my own dignity.I must thank my parent for their most worthy support especially my mum who been there for me all the time.

mum advise: People will never look down on you or judge you, when your in trouble, just remember to pray for St Jude. Tomorrow, we shall go St Anne and pray. She never show her sad face to me but she is lucky to have me and my brother ( which is the most luckiest thing she ever have in her life )and she never regret any decision that she made, so do I , never look back and regret what i had done but look forward for the thing that i haven't do yet.

HOUSEMATE
most awesome housemate i ever had in the universe, or shall i say my very own family now who listen and help me through my most hardest moment in life, they been the pillar who support me and motivate me.My room mate , miss Veona khoo who someone i never hide anything from , regardless of all the tears that i pour out or the giggle that we share along the night. Practically she is the one who first i see every morning i woke up or before i went to bed.People call her ker xin' but i am never familiar with that name. I do remember the first encounter we met, which was 2 years back when i were so homesick and a bit of cry baby, she is the one who cheer me up and help me to call delivery food since my mandarin knowledge equivalent to zero.The moment i check in the room, i have the feeling that she is a very pleasant girl and maybe a bit of mind your own business type since she had barbeque with her coursemate and never really bother about my present in the room, and i was totally wrong with it because she was just too busy. We cycled to the lake and i must say she is the first person who i went pasar malam with in kampar. Gonna miss her tonnes since she is shifting out next semester to imperial. She is the most cutest , strong,kind and independent girl i ever met.

Kelly, Eva, Veronica, Veona and Stacy-awesome karaoke session with you girls ever, enjoy every song that you girl sing and my most favourite part would be the Party Rock Anthem song-LMFAO

Kelly: Everyday im suferrringggg! (epic)
initial lyric: Everyday im shuffling!

i laughed my heads off at that time and totally forget the most saddest part of my life at the moment. we move on to the song' if we hold on together ' by jordin spark and i declare that as my wedding song and they agreed to sing that on my wedding. I sang kenangan terindah with them and it was indeed a good feeling after that.

We celebrate every housemate birthday together, so no matter how far away you are from home they will be always a surprise birthday cake on the table for you. Even every food, bread, drink, cups, plates we share together in the common area. Whenever your hungry, there is no reason to starve yourself because they is always food on the table ready to be eat:) Even any food that they cook will be kept in the bowl for me if am not at home ( how sweet) i know am one hell of a lucky girl to be place in such house.So i stayed extra 2 days and cook tom yam bihun for my awesome housemate after my final and glad that they love it and want more of it. We throw in a surprise birthday party for chai wei and bough her a very pretty dress that we know she would not get it herself.Gonna miss them buckets next semester since they wont be here and going back for their internship next semester.

FACEBOOK
After karaoke session, i officially retire from facebook for a period of time.Mark Zuckerberg gonna loose one of facebook user, but hack it! as if that count or make a different! i lost interest in facebook. I decided to shut myself to every social virtual connection and indeed it is goin good so far. Its been a month since i log in to that blue and white page.

Facebook crime that i listed to be common
1.People posting up their status shout out box every 10 minutes
2.People add people that they dont even know each other in facebook
3.People in my face book list who dont even make any efford to keep in touch
4.People change their relationship status like' in a relationship' to 'single' or 'single' to 'in a relationship' and you can see all the fake comment and the number of likes
5.People liking their own status
6.People likes other people pictures because they want others to likes their pictures
7.People posting up their current venue they dine in via i phone or blackberry so others can know they have one.

I know i did that sometime, but i do get bored with the lame social network to see updates of my friend status every 5minutes. So i gave it a shot to hibernate from facebook and here is the drawback that i discoverd

1.I lost day and date of the year
2.I forget my friend birthday date becuase i dont set them in my phone birthday calender
3.I dont even know where is the venue held for my friend's wedding and what time is it
4.I dont get update of the replacement class venue and the test venue for midterm
5.I dont have a clue whats the format of my mid term test will be, mcq or short response
6.I dont get latest update of the current world

so yeah, there is a drawback if i deactivate my facebook account, decided to keep it that way. Anyhow , there is always handphone to keep in touch or a simple how are you is way better than chatting in facebook i suppose.

i waves bye bye to facebook because facebook is just to CRUEL:) sorry have to curi somebody line.haha, i guess that is a long update of my current self. I'll promise to write something interesting after this post.

SOMETHING THAT I MISSED



INTERESTING EVENT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
Date:23 September 2011
Place:Speed City Kuala Lumpur, Selangor Turf Club

Catch Taio Cruz live in malaysia in conjunction with the Arthur's day celebration this year. How i wish to be part of the crowd partying at night long ( what a missed !) guess i have to wait for next year Arthur Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment