Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Now she speaks



30072011-the oldest protestant cemetery in penang(1789-1892)

Misery torn ed me apart and swallow the deepest happiest symphony of mine
Pretending to be so far beyond fine from the surface
Yet am so fragile and it all fall apart from tumbling in the inside
Tripped and trapped into a deep emotion hollow of mine
I shouted, I laughed, I giggle, I lied, I was a person
that is what i am once upon a time
Now whats left behind is a
suitcase filled with memory
I creep-ed, I crawled , I begged
I wish to spread my wings in sudden flights of fancy
yet i fall behind every time i tried to get up and move
as if there is a hindrance that been obstruct my tough
watching through window, and everything seem to be same
Nothing change and there goes my very self pity and sympathy
Alone has been my darkest shadow that shielded colorful array sunshine
Loneliness sometime seem to be my very own enemy of darkness fear
Empty words never meant to be this half spoken


Enough of the ohhly crap! i been in this hall of 'FAME' of mine for quite sometime now
It attacked me all of sudden especially when am alone in this room with nothing to do
pretty much to do actually, its just suck alot to think of it over and over again when somehow people dont think of you that much as you though of them. Women's nature( sigh , biggest weakness and defect in us)Even little thing i get annoyed and agitated to now,I though i am so prepared and ever ready to face the biggest challege in life but it all fall down like a deck of dominoes.I have so much to write in life and finally i wrote THIS? very little pathetic piece of mine. I should start get my very own life back! and i wonder every time i said something like that, nothing happen and am back to square one.

Anyway, decided what i wanna have after graduation, a tattoo on my neck for sure,with some italic words that meant a thousand journey in my life shall be engrave in some hidden body part of mine.

Picture of the extravaganza carnival, i was called up to be the usher again and this time i was in a white cheongsam ( picture shall be up in the next post) as FYI me and cheongsam never a click

Traditional vs modern( henna on my hand ) traditional indian tatoo art on my hand


hahah, and got myself a fake tatoo for a suka suka thing, symbol is not realy my thing but yea, i gave a shot on that.

Looking for a study mode weekend in Kampar as i make my decision to stay put here and work my lazy bump out and strive hard for final. Its hard to do that as i get distracted when am back in my hometown and can somebody prescribe be with a medication to GET OVER WITH IT? off to my lullaby dreamland in awhile.
-am out.


No comments:

Post a Comment