Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Young Homie( what you been trippin on)

Check Chris Rene from the latest season of X-factor USA
what capture my attention most was his story hidden behind his talent
i was streaming for the latest season of how i met your mother
i stopped what i was doing and pay attention to the tv

Judge: so what do you do for living?
Chris: i halt trash/ trash collector ( i am what i am)
*(audience laugh)*
Chris: i just came out clean for 2months.

His dream: i wanna be on stages, singing for people, making money, to sing on the stage so his son can be proud of his dad.
5 million contract: stability for me ,my son, family.
His quote: 'Life is too precious to be waste'

For those who do not know Chris, he is a father to his two and a half year old son. This 28 years old just got out from the rehab center.At the age of 12/13, chris started to smoke weed, and at the age of 15 he caught himself with alcohol abuse and start taking methamphetamine and cocaine.



Its my first time watching x-factor and i watched it because Simon cowell is one of the judge.
American idol is loosing its touch , and i know i haven't update myself with The voice.I must say Chris is my favorite and he inspire me somehow.

what am trying to prove here is
Life is always fill with option
You choose the wrong path
People judge you
so what?what so the hell wrong with it?
Does not mean you have to bow down and please everyone
life is too precious to live in regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment