Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Investment

goodbye my gladiator flat 2010-2011

Hello to my freaking first shoe after 1 year

totally in love with this pair when i first set my eye on this piece in auto city
gladiator flats with beats is always a choice when it come to my normal shoe selection
it was rm79.90 back then in auto city and look at the good side when i decided have my study break at home sweet home
my first shoe after last gladiator flat that i bought from nose last year
totally excited * when i first saw this piece at opera , and they came with wedges
dad saw how excited when i tried on this comfy pair and he said take it if you want
i was like but its only on 20% off, shall we just wait till 50%
dad said with this unique type , i don't think so the stock will last
i grab it and got myself a new pair after 1 year
(proud of myself actually that i can resist one year from buying new shoe)
what a accomplishment *

So am back at home for my semester break, did some activity that i always wanted to do for ages which is to spend money on my mother
1. dye her hair and with my expertise , i gave a new aura on her hair with revlon strawberry blonde. ( i know the colour sound yucky and ugly but they turn out to be so nice )
2.bring her for shopping and she manage to get a pair of heels from nose that she love and its on 50% sale( it was black wedges with unique geometry shapes on top of it)
3.brought her to the store summit for the last sales before they closed down that place( gonna miss this place as i have so many memories there-start from my 1st colouring contest that i won to my first love)
4.kasim mustapha session-had like awesome nasi kandar in town with her
5.nail art session with my mum where we both have the most horrible day ( detail below)
6.Played badminton with her, not in the court but in front of our house after not doing that since am 17

Am currently having my wall selection ice cream chocolate hazelnut brownies under by blanket ( what a bliss) the art of doing nothing but just lazying around on my bed is paradise. its 3 am in the and i never gonna leave this bed( i dont need adam lavinge from maroon five to sing that for me) but yea he is one of the sexiest man alive that any women wants in bed. Simply love to see him naked! lol. i know wicked ryte.

Remember i told earlier me and my mum had the worst nail art experience ever in our life, so this is how it goes
me: good morning, can i book an appointment for pedicure session this afternoon at 3pm
missM:okay, you come sharp at 3pm
me: if i had to cancel my appointment can i call back before 1 hour?
missM: you comfirm and you call me again
me: okay then, we shall take the 3pm slot

me so excited to bring my mum to do nail art, drove to that place although am not sure of the direction.
miss M: what are you telling me now? you said wanna do pedicure earlier and now nail art, 1 person become 2 person now ( she sorta scold me for making the wrong appointment)
me: okay, sorry my bad , i dont know you have category for nail art and pedicure
(in my mind it was a burning fired that im gonna start to burn her hair if i can)

miss M: so what design you want
its was just 5 mins of flipping through the book
me: can u gave us 5mins more
miss M: esshhhh, can you make it fast?

me in mind: heylo there, am your customer, if you do not know how to respect and treat customer we are not coming back again next time, im so damn angry that i lost all my mood that day and pick the toughest design for her to draw.Swear am not gonna go back to that horrible place although its cheap and flower design on my toe is so not my thing, wanna do checkers on my toe but she totally spoil everything.

anyway here is a few things that i would wanna save up my money and invest in
1.handbag
2.watch
3.black stylo coat
4.dkny perfume
5.a new handphone
6.a platform heel

After 5 months of not getting my cleo magazine issue i finally get my hand on the september issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment