Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SHUT UP


18122009: You aint need a good camera to capture those sweet moment
In front of St Michael institution at Padang ipoh

Those were the days where i do not need to worry about a single damn thing! i feel so free at that time, Feeling like myself.Freedom is in me to do what i want
Its Wednesday, and i know its so weird for me to write on Wednesday where i have tonnes of pile up work to catch up with.

To be notice that you exist,
You just need to be there,
When you held the grip so tight,
You will lose it,
When your at the loosing end,
You will start to question
Am i doing the right thing after all,
and you'll be so desperate for attention,
Ignorance is the best policy,
You dont give a damn,
You dont bother to care,
You SHUT UP! and
You just do your things
In the end,
and wouldn't know HURT.
and you wouldnt realize it
ENDED.

Oh God! please help me to get distracted! i don't wanna feel so in balance again.
Promise will post exciting and happy things on the weekend :]
Crazy plan ahead-a day cruise on the ship with my super darling in penang

Oh my Gosh!happpppy haaaaaappppy news
A friend of mine just call me up for the first time
and inform me about [ they are together now ] news
hahahaaaaa, i gave him that idea and it workss..wohoooooo
awww, Now i am a part time match maker
A happy couple just being united
Happily sweet couple ( cupid struck again)

ps- When the cupid will strike on me again? HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Cant wait to go back penang, long list of date awaits me (konon-nye)

Thinking of jogging at midnight because it is bit relaxing, hectic week ahead
am gonna get going with my molecular lab report now
and cycle to grab our MCD big breakfast at 4am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment