Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Obsession toward Megan Fox's Tattoo


History is ours back in 2005


Stuff i did back in high school : ART of scribbling during Maths class

History
His-story
Story of the past
Well Preserved

Why do people start judging based on a person history?
Its a lil bit annoying and unfair for some reason
We been told to move on, forget the past and start off a new chapter
But still we will be stuck as a subject of judgment
Funny when your dead, people start listening- BAND OF PERRY-if i die young
Whatdaaaaahuck
Who do you think you are
Running round leaving scar
Collecting Jar of HEART
-some emo song i listened today

Anyway, back in Penang for the weekend
I rather describe it as a dull boring weekend
Such a bummer that i missed goin to Tanjung Malim
Cancel few dates with my darling and now she is back in UM
Been raining every afternoon and i spend most of my time sleeping
Editing dramaturgical analysis assignment is such a lame thing to do
Ignoring my molecular lab report can be stupid
Not having any motivation to study for endocrinology is normal at home
I just feel like lazying around more like practicing
THE ART OF DOING NOTHING
Its been 3 months ever since the last i watch a movie in cinema
Hunting for a movie date can be a sound of desperation and depression
Signed up for a 8km volunteer run at TRONOH MINES
So far, done nothing to build my stamina
Probably run till 2km and get cramps, gonna get a hold on that isotonic drink
Straighten my fringe and yea am happy because it cost me RM20 only
Bought 2 unique/vintage ear rings which cost me around RM9* damn cheap*
Amazing stuff i actually shop in pasar pagi on sunday morning
I have this obsession of collecting ear rings and bangle
Check out my latest thing on this hot babe!

She's hot. she makes all the guy go whoaaah! former chic from transformer , people said she is a transsexual-ist! but i dont give a damn, because she is hot and yea, she turn me on with her thing! that thing! that stuff on her body ! no i dont mean boobies or booties, its her TATTOO


Megan Fox



The body is an art of canvas
On Megan's shoulder blade
She quoted them from
King Lear to his daughter, Cordelia:

No, no, no, no! Come, let's away to prison.
We two alone will sing like birds i' th' cage.
When thou dost ask me blessing, I'll kneel down
And ask of thee forgiveness. So we'll live,
And pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh
At gilded butterflies, and hear poor rogues
Talk of court news; and we'll talk with them too-
Who loses and who wins; who's in, who's out-
And take upon 's the mystery of things,
As if we were God's spies; and we'll wear out,
In a wall'd prison, packs and sects of great ones
That ebb and flow by th' moon.

She is a huge fan of stringing words together with her own personal meaning.

And my favorite is this tatoo on her left rib cage.

there
once was
a little
girl who
never knew
love until
a boy
broke her
HEART

That tatoo is just attractive and its a sexy thing! tatoo with wording is something meaningful to engrave on your body.
Prehaps me getting a tatoo on my back neck ( with Sanskrit letter) or left rib cage like Megan is a drastic move that i'll take one day! hahahhaahahhaaa
For now? its a NO NO NO NO NO for a tattoo.


TATTOO is permanent and if it is being removed, your feel apart of your self is being remove with the ink as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment