Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I turned 22 on 23022011


22 Candles on , checked! and presenting my 22nd birthday cake


Secret Recipe Chocolate strawberry cake


My all time favourite


I got my cake on my birthday( yipeeeee!)

I finally turned 22 on 23rd of February 2011
and now I'm officially 22 ( big wide smile :)
not earning a single cent and still depending on my parent
-which is something am not proud of
Along my birthday,i did make a wish before i blow the candle light off

When i blew my 12 candles, i wish to get a stings of A's in UPSR( granted)
When i blew my 15 candles, i wish to get straight A's in PMR( granted)
When i blew my 16 candles, i wish to have my first love ( first heartbreak)
When i blew my 17 candles, i wish to get straight A's plus JPA scholarship ( it never happen)

-and the wish ended after i turned 17

When am 18, i wish i have my freedom
When am 19, i wish for a good result in STPM
When am 20, i wish for shooting stars on my birthday night
When am 21, i wish i never grow up
When am 22, i wish....................................................

hahahaaa.. doesn't matter anyway because my wish haven't been granted after i turned 17( sadly)


The important person behind my surprise birthday ( darling Trishal )


Joselyn, Trishal and me


Cheryl and me

How my 22nd birthday party existed?

Trishal darling asked me to dress up and she said it will be a girl night out with cherly,joselyn, and Swee yee. Got ready around 8 and am off to go with my only dress i have in Kampar.

In the car

Me: Darling, aren't we suppose to go to secret?
Trishal: Wait, you'll see

and she drop me in front of the 20'some bar.
I entered and OMG OMG OMG!!!
i saw my coursemate insides
i was like whaattttttdeeee heaven!
my favorite secret recipe cake ( chocolate strawberry )
lighted with 22 candles and a happy birthday song dedicated especially for me
Blew the cake and make my second wish * tee hee heee
The place is like so exclusive and fully book for us
and omg! i cant keep omg-shing in my heart
Such an awesome birthday party ever planned out in my entire life
Not to forget dinner and drink treat* 3 bottle of tiger beer*
The dance floor : wait they dont even have dance floor but we decided to dance anyway
and am feeling so high like a G6!
call me a sakai or what, but i just love to dance when the music is on!
and my birthday, of cause we have to dance !hahaa

Thank you my most most darling precious awesomeness friend
especially to Trishal, cheryl, swee yeee and the rest
You guys are amazing



The interior part of 20some bar


Nice chandelier ayte?


blue feeling in it



Joselyn and mua



Swee yee and me



My entire coursemate( thank you guys)



Darling Trishal and me


The nice cage with a romantic light in it





close up of the cage


Pavitra, Roshini , and me


Crystal, Kean Kean and me and charine


Pei vern and me


shawn, Swee yee and Hui en


Charine and me


Yoga, Shalini, Me and Cheryl



Swee yee, Joane, Wendy, Pui kuan , Shawn and me


Roshini, me and Trishal


Nithiya, trishal and me



Ming tze and me


Kok hong, me and swee yee


The guys: Kok hong, Ming tze and Shawn

I turn 22 in just a blink of an eye!
How sad, i still remain the same height
although i intended and wish to grow taller somehow.
Officially am on my early adulthood now

**********
Lets recap back what happen on 22nd February 2010

Receieved a text message from :
Trishal: haha, you nerd, I still dunno what to do for that report. Will look for her room online darling:]dear, anand and i plan to take you to Ghany at 11.50. Be ready kay. hehez

am still keeping that text in my inbox. and now you know why my inbox is always full.
Last year, my birthday turn out to be a surprise ambush from the park


Picture of my 21st birthday






Drinks that we ordered


Trishal, Veona and me at Bar room

Thanks Anand for the cake and my fella course mate for that chocolate mask treat !
I remember me, trishal and anand, eventually went to ABC,played tic tac toe and draw on my wrapping present paper:)
On my birthday night, had a steamboat dinner at ipoh and we hoop to ipoh miserable club( bar room) on wednesday nigh

***** 23rd February 2011********
I had a blast , the most awesome birthday celebration ever in my life

The first ever person to wish me an early birthday on a greeting card will be
1.LEE LING ( been playing with the card ever since) its so adorable



The first hug and wish i received
1.Trishal kaur *on 11.55pm
2.Veona
3.Kelly
4.Mei zhen
5.Roshini
6.Hui en

The first text message
1. Franklin
2. Loges
3. Michael
4. Fung Yuen Kean
5. Marianne Tan
6. Agness
7. Shalini
8. Christopher
9. Why Kean
10. Cassandra
11. Nilesh
12. Shasi
13. Hasanul
14. Daniel

* changed my number so i dint received any text from my 016 :(

First person to wish me through the phone
1. Sexy body guy-5 minutes
2. Anand- 5 minutes
3. Josh Sam-3 minutes
4. Roshini- 3 minutes
5. Nidya- 5 minutes
6. Ameerudin-35 minutes
7. Justin- sipek lansi! wish me 1 day after my birthday
8. Hazmida-damn sesat- after 3 days of my birthday, realy appreciate it sayang

The first person who sang for me birthday song
1. Ameerudin


I honestly dint expect anything for my birthday this year,had an earlier conversation with kelly while studying for endocrinology
Kelly: Happpy birthday ! you not going out with friends to celebrate?
me: naaaah, am old enough already, no more celebration
Kelly: OOooooooooh! your friend sure have planning for you.. just that you dont know

My 22nd birthday is full of surprises, dint expect so many surprises! Came back from Molecular lecture, and i slept , around 6pm, Mei zhen, Mok, Chai wei, Ah sok, Kelly, Nicole and kai ning knocked on my door, so i opened the door with a sleepy eye look and told them veoana is not in, and they suddenly sang me a birthday song with a candles on it. I was like Oh My gosh... hahaahaaa, blew off the candle and make a wish. We had secret receipe oreo cheese cake:)


Surprise surprise ( trust me i was realy sleepy that time)


Secret recipe cheese cake from my housemate 1210


Loving every bite of it


Amazing housemate 1210 ( rock!)


Thank you for everthing




My birthday presie
-Thank You guys





Feroro roche , a padini t-shirt and 2 cup cakes :)











special gift from my cute roomie, ear phone:) its in pink with diamond on it. beautiful and am so in love with it




Special gift from darling trishal
Guess whats in that cute lil sexy box?
in2it-eye liner and eye shadow
mwaahs, darling, and now i can easily put on a smokey eye look

POOL

After dinner,me, Trishal, Cheryl, Swee Yee, Kok hong and ming tze went for a pool session.
I must say that it was my second time playing pool and my skill is so out of hand
I dont even know how to hold the stick nor hit the balls.
Plus my coordination is a lil bit off that night
Anyhow, we had tonnes of fun poking(lol) the balls on the board!


Me and Trishal



-Us


All the amazing things happen in Kampar , and Kampar is where i had fun on my birthday. I love you , Trishal, Cheryl, Swee yee, Joselyn and the rest for making my birthday a happening day . Thank you and i heart all of you
mwaaahs hugs xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment