Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Those day





I miss those day when we walked to the bus station
I miss those day when we sweat just to catch the bus
I miss those day when we were joking and teasing each other
I miss those day when we had to prepare small change for the bus ticket
I miss those day when we were in the public bus just to look at the hsbm guy
I miss those day when we had to walk to the summit just to catch the bus
I miss those day when we took the short cut
I miss those day when we get wet in the rain
I miss those day when we bought fruits to eat
I miss those day when we sat in the bus and let the wind blow our face
I miss those day when we ate ice pop in the bus
I miss those day when we ate keropok and munch like nobody business

Rangkaiyan setia 15( Permatang tinggi) bus you taught me alot of stuff
I build a strong friendship in the bus
Tan jin yin, Theva Shenu , Nurhayati , Nur Madinah , Tinoshini
I wish that we can take this bus again someday

1 comment:

  1. hi catherine,
    ur blog is awesome! i like it, especially this post!
    looking forward to see more from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete