Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Skirt Scandal


Picture: Me and darling trishal( i miss her so much)



Picture: Taken after our PR presentation ( i must admit this that my skirt is terover short)





Picture: Taken on the day i encounter haemato lady. so is my skirt that SHORT ?
had lunch with chye chye , mun wei, xin rui and shallini to the temple of fine art


Being an intern feels like a school kiddo in there
Well, i mean, more like technically a secondary school kiddo
I walked pass the Haemato lady and she pull me away to the side

Haemato lady: Hey, next time, dont wear your skirt so short
Me: Okay :) smile politely but inside of me( WTF)

i know maybe her intention is good and all, because she do not want me to end up being sexual molested but my shirt is high waist and it went up a bit to my waist so its a bit short.Anyway, when she pass by on afternoon side she said

'hey you brought an extra skirt to change?"
i said : no, its the same skirt old lady !"
wanted to say old but dint laa because it was rude

Well, this is not realy the first time i encoutered this old lady

One fine afternoon lunch break

Haemato lady: So, where are you from?
Me and shalini: utar, kampar
Haemato lady: What course are you all doing?
Me: Biomedical science
Haemato lady : Why do you choose that course, you know, its very hard to get work why dont you just study doctor
Me wanted to say : SHut up! If only am a smart student who get JPA scholarship and ace in my SPM i wouldn't end up in utar! morooon!! and if only i have the cash to study medicine you insane lady who is so discouraging
Me instead : SMILE :) and said we dont have choice and Utar indeed is our last choice

No comments:

Post a Comment