Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Somewhere only we know


live like you mean, love like u feel it

picture: Ferrighi beach on 31071o

Somebody called me just now and asked me what and where i wanna go tomorrow
Seriously if i will to have just one day to do what i wanna do, i will give up everything for it to be myself. I just wanna me free , like normal people do. Free from every aspect. Am a prison of my own heart where i live in this world of deny for too long.If i just have one day to do whatever stuff that i want, i dont wanna think of tomorrow.I just wanna fly up in the sky, do whatever i wanna do, be whoever i wanna be, not becoming a person that they wanna me to be.

i love to watch the sunrise because it gives me so many new hope
i love to be beside the beach because it remind me of happy moment
i love to try something new because i get bored of the same place
i love to walk in the sun and capture stuff with my olympus camera
i love to eat cornetto while waiting for someone
i love to bowl thou i give it up long time ago till someone taught me recently
i love to eat hawker food because i think they are awesome
i love to walk around with my gladiator as it gives me comfort
i love to shop and i lust for shopping right now
i love to go to souvenir shop and hunt for artistic stuff
i love to dine in nice place facing the warm breeze of the sea
i love to wear simple when i hang out
i love to bite ice when i get bored

so where are we hanging out tomorrow? i replied: somewhere only we know

No comments:

Post a Comment