Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brick My Boring Brick



101209:WESTLAKE PARK

Someday if we stop running , the answer is right in front of us
When someday shall arise , i'll stop searching for the answer
When finally i discovered the answer to everything is ME!
I determine everything i want in this life,
Its ME who gonna make a change for NOW or NEVER


Okay,cut the crap, i start off a new page as i draw a few guidelines to
my blog when i realize that i don't have much privacy in my old blog although
i start to privatize it and then i never bother to start writing again.

Here a bit and there why i DON'T WANNA START OFF blogging at first

1]Break up couple just post their emotion and personal life in the blog just to hurt each other feeling
2]Pretty annoying to write everything that happen in your life to let the whole world wide to know what your doing
3]Pictures to show how great you clubs and get hooked with the hottest guy or girl
4]Emotional blog that kept telling us what they wanna do but ended up doing nothing
5]Boombastic people who tend to use boombastic word to show how great their vocab are
6]Kiasu student who kept posting on their pathetic but actually well to do result compared to others where they actually feel sad for

The reason for my blog:

1]Kept me busy and distract me from my heavy head imagination
2]its just a random tough of how i think
3]something that i love to write for ages but there is always not enough time
4]Pictures that i love and they have meaning behind every of it
5]Random post not what i did daily, its just some sorta stuff that i used to enjoy with my friends in the fast , future and presence
6]My dreams and stuff that i adore <3

-cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment