Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bowl &Mcd.[am loving it]



We're sick like animals ,We play pretend : Neon Trees




Guess which one is mine?



Though you saw me wink,no,I'll be on the brink, so? : Secret: One republic



Rightnow: I just wanna bowl



Bukit Jambul Bowling alley



Sundae strawberry or Wednesday strawberry?




Mcd black pepper burger




The magic of Mcd French fries:




No matter how you rotate it, you still want more of it


The more you eat, the addictive you get



Nichi pink top: RM.19.90
Available in: yellow.black,green


Nichi floral tube dress: RM69.90




Its the happiest Mc i ever get in my life! two days of Mc and am free from microbe! flying high with the medicine that the doc prescribe me, Too bored with nothing to do and Mum finally says YES! am dead happy she would even consider of letting me go out on my sick day :)

I bugged my friend Anand to take me anywhere that have bowling alley and this fella took me to one hell of a 'so called happening' complex in BJ! awww, the name BJ could have been BLOW JOB complex instead and that will make it more happening place thou. Sadly bounce back to reality, it is called the BUKIT JAMBUL complex where i got my training with this state pro! lol, all the shop open after 12pm and we reached around 10.45 which is dead early.Had our lunch at Mcd and im feeling freaking tempted to had sundae ice cream strawberry, and i got what i want:) freaking fantastic to eat ice cream when i have sore throat and flu. Its worth it!

My bowling shoe size is 4 and the feeling of taking the first ball and stand on the lane is great! i stop bowled since am form 4 because it bring back long bad memory then. and now its super great!RM4.50 for a set of game with the shoe excluded the socks. My sifu said i should tried ball size 7 as it fits my 3 fingers perfectly. Took the first throw and i managed to drop 8pins :) aint that bad ryte? am sure gonna bowl again next time. Wanted to pierce my 2nd hole ear but since am gonna waste 5bucks for the pain so i passed!they said no pain no gain. But i said no money, nothing can be gain.We are so clever enough to not remember which floor we park my dad's car. Wonder around, taking the lift up down and finally we found my car at the first floor. Lesson of the day: Snap a pic of where you park your car if your too lazy to remember numbers and alphabates :)

We walk aimlessly and finally he said wanna go Queensbay! i said we go place where there is a basketball arcade game. We went there, feeling so bad coz spending our parent money, we dint buy that much stuff that we want. PDI is always with the 70% sale and it never end. I had a feeling that PDI gonna end up like Body glove. I still remember during secondary 3 when i used to be so freaking obsess with the BG shirts, pants ,and accessory. Next, the shop BRAND is nice, with all the cool words on the T. Am definitely saving my money to grab those 2 hot shorts and t! My day is complete as i step foot at Nichi! My favorite place as i never shop empty handed there. Bought a pink top and gonna save my money for this awesome tube dress that i want for x-mas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment