Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Your hiding it, i've been telling it. so now we play fair and square!

Its been so long since i ever drop something on my page, been busy like a bee after my internship, shall give a detail update on my industrial training and Singapore trip

I feel like a fool again lately, is like my life is so freaking unfair and pathetic.

For an example, they say: people change as time goes by
I agree: You changed a lot since the first time we met.

My opinion: I dislike your change
Your opinion: I don't care if you like or don't, its my life, who are u to set a rule in my life?
My opinion: I am a fool who think that way , i once think i hold a great impact in your life that you once care

silence kill: but now i do agreed: am just a nobody in your life when you expect me to be the perfect one,thou perfection kills me.

losing my grip again

No comments:

Post a Comment