Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ushering New Year

Changi Singapore airport 29122010: Watching the aeroplane landing is peaceful


Oldchurch 29112010: Reflection: Blessed: Prayed: Answered


New year, a year has gone by and a new year with new beginning has sail in
say la vie 2011,

Auld Lang Syne my friend

As time goes by - well thats is the translation to the above
as i look back a year ago, i think i said enough what i wanna say
Enough :) fix you : fix me- you try so hard and you dont succeed
having my hot green tea on 3rd of January of 2012 on a good morning
the sunshine ray shine across the door and lighten up the staircase
i love the morning feeling where you wake up and feel like a new beginning
a new hope and a new life, the smell of the morning breakfast on the table
the fragrant of a new curtain and couch of floral bouquet
sound of the bird chirping and singing from my room window

Looking back those time, i rather say myself as i haven't accomplish any of my goals.Yes, i know i did set a few new year resolution every years, and they ended up as being a pretty new year resolution lying hanging in the air, as i don't stick long enough to it am gonna be 23 in 2 more months, and i bet there is alot of things that gonna change my life in this 2 weeks i assume, there is gonna be a lot of goodbyessss , tears, regrets , and think of all the wasted time i invest in.

Angel of mercy : where did you find me: did you even read my story?

I know its a bit of too late again.i know i used to be smart , Goooosssh, where did i go wrong again this time.Time for new plan , reorganization and a better financial planning ahead.



-Time for miracle 2012-
Adam Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment