Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Monday, December 5, 2011

These are the days



Time flies, and we are now in last month of the year, 2011 almost set its curtain fall.
Changes, Changes, Changes : and yea i do remember how i hate changes, i prefer things to be secure most of the time. Stay the same and don't change.
Made a big decision in my life recently that changes everything that revolve around me.
Its a rather gloomy and cloudy today and Its has been 3 days that i trapped myself in my room,
basically i just dont feel like going out, 3 days of not exposing myself to the sun light and am feeling very unhealthy indeed. Anyway, it is rather windy and chilly outside the gentle cold wind brings back some reminiscent memories. Having tuna sandwich at 3am in the morning is so peaceful, im not sure what is the word am looking for but i do feel so calm now.At time i felt that am traveling too fast in a time built machine,the feeling that everything is spinning around you and your in the middle of it. Swap and wipe out into a gigantic tornado!

Its been awhile i abandon my blog, and the weather today reminded me of 12 years back. I remember how crazy i am with o-town, having their cassette playing in my walkman for over and over again, those poster that i fight with my brother on who should have it and it just bring back old school memories we had back then. The pocket money i saved up to buy their album and the craziness we had in class singing their song over and over again and fighting over team O-town and N' sync. Back then, i used to be a fan of N' sync , Westlife ,backstreet boy,blue and 5ive. I adore o-town most of all and my list of favorite song will be
1: Love is a crime
2: All or nothing
3:Baby i would
4: These are the day



'empty room like an empty heart, lover stop but they never stay, they dont look back because they drive away'- these are the days

Anyway,decided to logged into my friendster account (www.friendster.com) after so long of not bothering to do so. I miss having testimonial :( friendster kept so many memories in it, and it is my first social network page where i learn how to violate the use of internet at home. Friendstering is the first social network place where we all have fun exchanging testimonial. So much memories and the website now has been reconstruct to a new online game page. I was so shocked, that i couldnt save up any of my friendster photos. No notification was given FRIENDSTER :R.I.P .

Later on, logged into my msn messenger after 10 months of abandoning it,my account has been blocked because of security purpose. Then, logged into my another blog after years of privatizing it ,had hard time retrieving my msn password and my old blog. As i read them yesterday,i realize that i have grown in thought and emotionally am a better person now.Its funny how time made the best in you, one moment you felt like your traveling in long empty road alone and when once upon a time how i loath fairy tale and happy ending and now i start to believe in them again.

::I taste Bitter, but i somehow i taste sweetness in life, i love bittersweet ::

No comments:

Post a Comment