Its My LIFE. Why do you even give a damn when you don't have one?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Disappear


Disappear and neverwishtocomeback.
Somewhere someplace for sometimes.
When some moment when my heart is empty
You never bother who came in and walked out of your life
You know that you'll stay and stand up for yourself
because that is what makes you stronger

Its been a month that i have not update a single word
Right now, i just wish to be banish and vanish
Worked hard and i think smarter this time for final
But seem like going no where
1001 problem ahead of me
and i still isolate them neatly during my final
and yet failed to do them well
Its as if i lost my magic touch during high school years

Final fly so fast and yet i feel like am traveling alone in this lonely road
yearn to be heard and seen, but as usual
felt like am trap inside and fooling myself again and again.
I felt numb and i come to a point where i could not be bother already
They said' things happens for a reason'
I used to be a strong believer in that quote
But now, whatever reason is that, i just could not be bother
I DONT CARE. I dont give a sh**t bout it anymore.

i live for myself, i breath for myself.
ain't other people deserve to take that smile away from me
iheartmyself .

No comments:

Post a Comment